Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017


Cloaked in Sorcery (Wulfkin Legacy Book 6)Cloaked in Sorcery by T.F. Walsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Title: Cloaked in Sorcery
Author: T. F. Walsh
Publisher: Crimson Romance
Rating: 💖💖💖💖

This is my first book by T. F. Walsh and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Being that it is less than 100 pages I should have been prepared for it to end with a cliffhanger. That is really my only complaint about it. It is well edited and proofread, and well written. The characters are well defined and fullblown. The conflict, both the main one and the backstory, are clear and, other than the huge one that I suspect will take many books to resolve, have resolution.
I chose to review this copy that I received from Netgalley. I would recommend this book for new adults and adults


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment